Saturday, August 29, 2009

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Parker!

Brian and I had the honor of attending his good friend 'Parker's" wedding this past weekend.  Since I have never shot a wedding (but certainly spent a great deal of time working with Jonathan Koslen's images (http://www.newimagephotography.com/)  right out of college...I was hoping I may have picked a few things up in terms of capturing some good 'moments.'  )  I had asked if they would mind if I took some shots.  I was actually pretty pleased with the outdoor shots.  (Having an attractive wedding party certainly helped!:-) --But def still some work to be had with the indoor shots. (Jeremy is allowing me to shadow him at an upcoming wedding so I am hoping to pick up some 'pointers')   I really did enjoy trying to document their day in a 'photojournalistic'manner. (I know--way overused term these days...)   Plus, it was just great to see a friend look so happy.... 

Here are my favorites from the day.




















































No comments:

Post a Comment