Thursday, September 24, 2009

Farewell Miss Ashby!


Hello Mrs. and Mrs. Petkovich!

You will need to bear with me as this promises to be my longest post yet!  (I am also in a 'black&white phase--so if you want to see color..you will have to wait until I put the album on smugmug:-) With so many gorgeous details to capture I had a hard time deciding which to post.  It was such a wonderful weekend with friends!  Congratulations Jake and Lisa and thank you having us be a part of such an amazing day.


Loundes Grove Plantation Charleston, SC





Lisa's handmade programs:-)




Lis and her daddy



Jake seeing Lis for the first time



The 'hand-off'


















Lis taking it all in post-ceremony






My 'poaching the 'real' photographer shots--sorry Tracy:-)



The beautiful back drop to the ceremony






Celebrating good friends!  (I was so torn...toast--or  snap it.  see empty chair for results)



Me and bridey cuttin' a rug



'Fun' Robin and Jaimee



'Fun' Robin Take II



'More Fun' Jaimee



The Newleyweds singing 'A family Tradition' 



Needless to say...a great time was had by all.  Congrats Jake and Lisa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment