Tuesday, December 29, 2009

E-session give-a-way!


Over the next few months I will be continuing to build my portrait/wedding website.  (you know how much I love me a gorgeous wedding:-) That said, I am offering a chance for you (or someone you know) to participate in an engagement session give-a-way!  

I am seeking a couple who would like to do a unique, outdoorsy/wintry session. Anyone interested can email me their contact info. and a snapshot to casmooney@yahoo.com and I will choose a winner on January 1.  (the only 'requirement' is that the couple be within a 30-mile radios of Charlotte< Nc (or willing to trave; to Charlotte)  and be up for a fun and relaxed session.)   And, I will of course post the results here...:-)

For anyone interested and wishing to see some of my work:


No comments:

Post a Comment