Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sweet Sisters!

Meet Ceci and Sam, my Jeremy Igo photo class Assignment 1:-)

Since I got my little Rebel at Christmas time (thanks again Bri for reminding me how much I enjoy this.) I have been telling Rachelle and Nick I wanted to get some shots. I think they had a ball. (as you can see from some of their very priceless expressions.)

The assignment: demonstrate a shallow depth of field/stop action and motion in a series of photo

Stop action and bokeh/shallow depth of field (fancy name for blurry background.)



I just like this one...not an assignment photo (she was bothered by the reflector and said it too bright so she did not want to open her eyes...ha)


Sam enjoying a cupcake (and SDOF)


Again--I just like this one;-)



Motion




Ceci (and SDOF)












So sweet and innocent...and then the 'tickle torture' began..



Thank you girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment