Friday, June 19, 2009

With some friends, you always just pick up where you left off...



Had the privilege of spending a few days catching up with my friend Melanie and her family this past weekend in HH, SC. Though times have certainly changed from our carefree, wine-drenched days of our 20's; we just always seem to pick right up where we left off. So to practice my 'skilz' and capture some super fun times her children were having; I took these shots. (Think full sun, 1PM, no place for shade...ug. So though certainly not perfect shots by any means--I love that I had the chance to take them and spend some time with The Spicer's)



Miss Sydney Enjoying the pool after we were 'kicked out' of the ocean due to a school of shark




Mel's husband Steve and his 'mini-me', Shawn



Shawn working on his tan...



Bathing Beauty!



(nope--we did not pose her...she is 2!!!)



The Girls...



Sweet, sweet, Syd



Good to see you Spicer's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment